Kord gitar Maher Zain - Forgive Me

Maher Zain - Forgive Me

intro: Am – F –C– G

Am F
I'm about to lose the battle and cross
the line
C G
I'm about to make another mistake
Am F
And even though I try to stay away
C G
Everything around me keeps dragging
me in
Am
I can't help thinking to myself
F C G
What if my time would end today,
today, today?
Am F
Can I guarantee that I will get
another chance
C G
Before it's too late, too late, too
late

Chorus:
Am F C G
Forgive me… My heart is so full of
regret
Am F C G
Forgive me… Now is the right time
for me to repent, repent, repent..

Am F
Am I out of my mind?
C G
What did I do? Oh, I feel so bad!
Am F
And every time I try to start all over
again
C G
My shame comes back to haunt me
Am
I'm trying hard to walk away
F C G
But temptation is surrounding me,
surrounding me
Am F
I wish that I could find the strength
to change my life
C G
Before it's too late, too late, too
late

CHORUS

Bridge:
D G C Am
I know O Allah You're the Most–
Forgiving
D G
And that You've promised to
C Am
Always be there when I call upon You
D G
So now I'm standing here
C Am
Ashamed of all the mistakes I've
committed
D
Please don't turn me away
G E
And hear my prayer when I ask You to

CHORUS

Lyrics: Maher Zain & Bara Kherigi
Melody & Arrangement: Maher Zain
Mixing: Ronny Lahti

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 komentar: